Discrimination Update: Current Trends Affecting the Workplace, Black Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, Inc. Meeting
Samantha Grant will be speaking on a panel titled “Discrimination Update: Abercrombie, Caitlyn Jenner & Other Current Trends Affecting the Workplace,” presented by the Black Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, Inc. This program is sponsored by The California State Bar, Labor & Employment Section, and will be held at MSK’s Los Angeles office on January 28, 2016.
- David B. Cruz, Professor, USC Gould School of Law
- Samantha C. Grant, Partner, Labor & Enployment, Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP
- T. Warren Jackson, Senior Vice President & Associate General Counsel, DirecTV
- Roya Ladan, Staff Counsel, CA Dept. of Fair Employment & Housing
- Angela Reddock-Wright, Mediator and Managing Partner, The Reddock Law Group
This program offers 2 hours of free MCLE credit, including 1 hour of Elimination of Bias.