Representing employers in all aspects of employment matters, including workers compensation issues, wage and hour issues, discrimination, harassment and wrongful termination proceedings in state and federal court. Advise employers regarding development of employee handbooks and policies and compliance with state and federal employment laws.
- Member of litigation team representing a global aerospace and defense technology company against claims of race discrimination, retaliation and harassment filed by former employees.
- Member of litigation team representing leading beverage distributor against claims of wrongful termination and discrimination.
- Member of litigation team representing beer distributor before the NLRB against unfair labor practices charge - obtained dismissal of NLRB charge.
- Advised leading French cosmetics and beauty company regarding key international employment trends affecting the cosmetics industry.
- Advised a leading beverage distributor regarding compliance with state consumer reporting laws.
- Advised entertainment payroll company regarding compliance with state and federal data breach reporting laws.
- Advised production company with regard to limiting potential civil liability for intentional torts committed during the filming of a reality series by cast members.
- Advised luxury home linens brand regarding the development and implementation of employment policies and practices compliant with federal and CA, NY, NJ and MA state laws.
Other Career Experience
- Judicial Extern, Honorable Stephen J. Hillman, United States District Court, Central District of California
- Law Clerk, Aidikoff, Uhl & Bakhtiari
- The California Supreme Court Curtails Concepcion's Protection of ArbitrationFebruary 2013
- November 30, 2015
- July 2015
- August 2014
- January 13, 2014
Southwestern Law School, J.D., 2013; Dean's List
Associate Editor, Southwestern Law Review
University of Cincinnati, M.S., 2010
University of California Los Angeles, B.A., 2007; Jackie Robinson Scholar