Represents management in a variety of labor and employment matters, including employment discrimination, harassment, failure to accommodate, wage and hour, retaliation, and wrongful termination.
- Represented public and private employers in high-profile, complex, multi-plaintiff discrimination and harassment matters.
- Drafted comprehensive employee manuals for multi-state companies, including policies related to leaves of absence, confidentiality of information, and various benefit programs.
- Advised clients on a variety of discipline and termination-related issues.
- Member of the team representing a major Los Angeles employer appealing the results of a union election to the NLRB.
- Served as in-house employment counsel for international food company (2005-2006).
Other Career Experience
- Extern to United States Court of Appeals Judge Arthur Alarcón, Ninth Circuit, Los Angeles
- Intern, Juvenile Diagnostic Department, Superior Court Social Services Division, Washington, D.C.
- Regulation of Talent Agents in California: A Review of the California Talent Agencies ActMarch 2004
- April 15, 2014
- July 7, 2011
- November 17, 2009
- August 2003
- October 2002
- February 2008
Events & Speaking Engagements
- U.S. District Court
- Central District of California
- Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- Ninth Circuit
University of California Los Angeles School of Law, J.D., 2001
Member, Spring 1999, Women's Law Journal; Wenzel Scholarship, 1998; Moot Court Participant, Fall 1999
University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 1998; summa cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa; UCLA Honors Program