Latore Price practices in the area of corporate law. Ms. Price is a 2016 graduate of New York University School of Law, where she was a member of the Journal of Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law, and a 2013 graduate of the University of Central Florida.
- Represented Minn Shares, Inc. in its securities exchange and change of control transaction with the members of Titan CNG LLC, a compressed natural gas services business based in Minnesota. Upon consummation of the securities exchange, Titan became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Minn Shares.
- Represented Hill International, Inc. (NYSE:HIL) in the sale of its Construction Claims Group to a UK-based PE firm for $147 million.
- Represented Sterling National Bank in a $12,024,766 construction and permanent loan to 1815 West Farms Associates, LP for the development of a 81 unit affordable housing project in the Bronx, NY.
- Represented Sterling National Bank in a $11,560,000 construction loan to the Johnson and Miller Limited Partnership for the development of an affordable housing project in Newburgh, New York.
- Represented BakerRipley (formerly Neighborhood Centers, Inc.) in connection with the development of a Community Center in Houston, Texas through the Federal New Markets Tax Credit program.
Other Career Experience
Associate, Duane Morris LLP (2016-2017)
- August 17, 2017
- New York
New York University School of Law, J.D., 2016
University of Central Florida, B.S., 2013, cum laude