Real estate, representing owners and tenants of real property in virtually all matters relating to acquisition, use and disposition of property, including work on purchase and sale agreements, leases, easements, financing transactions, construction, title review and analysis.
Corporate and commercial law representing manufacturers and distributors in United States and international distribution arrangements.
- Represented chain of motion picture theaters in transactions involving leasing, construction, or sale of theaters.
- Represented a large residential stock cooperative in negotiations with insurance carrier, architects, and contractors after a $30 million fire loss.
- Represented a limited partnership of doctors in connection with the operation and sale of a Los Angeles hospital.
Honors & Awards
- AV® Preeminent™ Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
Professional, Business and civic Affiliations
- Chair, Culver City Planning Commission
- Co-Chair, Los Angeles County Citizens Advisory Panel on the Baldwin Hills Oil Field
- Board member and Treasurer, Culver City Friends of the Library
- Century City Bar Association