Jaclyn has an expanding immigration practice that focuses on the precision, efficiency, and success of her clients' matters. Jaclyn's experience has given her a unique and strong understanding of the immigration documents for companies, individuals, and families. Though she works with many different industries, Jaclyn has extensive knowledge on the entertainment, arts, and fashion sectors. She approaches every matter with the same successful strategy: formulate compelling arguments in favor of her clients and their eligibility to work in the United States.
- Counseling clients on their cases, travel restrictions, visa options, timelines, and other relevant and evolving regulations.
- Drafting and compiling various nonimmigrant and immigrant visas, including O-1, O-2, P-1, H-1B, PERM, DACA, J-1, L-1, I, and EB-1 for high profile clients in the entertainment, arts, and fashion industries.
- Filing visa petitions and all requisite evidence with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the Department of Labor (DOL) at an outstanding success rate.
- Conducting consular processing, including scheduling visa interviews with United States Consulates abroad and completing DS-160 applications.
- Representing high profile entertainment and start-up clients in all phases of corporate formation and compliance.
- Drafting corporate documents, including Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Organizational and Annual Minutes, Shareholder, Employment, Operating, and Redemption Agreements, and IRS forms.
- Advising clients on legal issues related to corporate governance, securities filings, director fiduciary duties, and required Secretary of State filings.
Other Career Experience
Of Counsel, Daryanani Law Group PC (2016)
Associate, Ungerlaw PC (2015-2016)
Associate, Daryanani Law Group PC (2012-2014)
- New York, 2013
New York Law School, J.D., 2012
University of Wisconsin, B.A., 2006