Hilary Feybush has extensive experience in representing employers in various litigation matters from single-plaintiff harassment, wrongful termination, discrimination, and retaliation claims to wage-and-hour class actions. Hilary advises employers regarding compliance with state and federal employment laws. She also focuses on matters related to breach of contract, fraud, ERISA and unfair business practices.
- Advised clients on issues pertaining to state and federal employment law, preparing company policies, procedures, handbooks, etc.
- Drafted successful complex motions for summary judgment, motions to dismiss, and motions to compel.
- Successfully assisted lead counsel in securities trial, which included drafting a motion for nonsuit resulting in judgment of nonsuit in favor of clients.
- Assisted lead counsel in securing judgment in ERISA case before the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
- Drafted response brief for appellee in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit after successfully drafting motion for summary judgment in the U.S. District Court.
- Served as a mediator in almost a dozen small claims and civil harassment matters.
Professional, Business and civic Affiliations
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2014 - 2017
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
Other Career Experience
- Associate, Gordon & Rees LLP (2012-2017)
- Judicial Extern, United States District Court, Judge Andrew J. Wistrich, Central District of California (2009, 2011-2012)
- Litigation Intern, NBCUniversal Television Group (2010)
- Mediator, USC Gould of Law Mediation Clinic (2010)
- U.S. District Court
- Central District of California
- Northern District of California
- Southern District of California
University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D., 2011; Hale Moot Court Honors Program
University of Southern California, B.A., Psychology, 2008; Phi Beta Kappa; Phi Kappa Phi; Honors Psychology Program