Hannah Junkerman represents clients in both state and federal courts on a variety of matters including general commercial, securities, and intellectual property litigation. Hannah’s experience includes all stages of litigation from drafting complaints to motion practice, discovery, and trial.
- Represented a technology company in a two and a half-week copyright trial in the Northern District of California.
- Represented a consulting company as third-party witnesses in a five-day trial in Delaware Chancery Court.
- Defended an international bank in an evidentiary hearing in the Southern District of New York.
- Represented a major technology company in multiple commercial disputes with competitors.
Other Career Experience
Associate, Litigation, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe, LLP (2014-2017)
- New York State
- Southern District of New York
New York University School of Law, J.D.,2014
Wesleyan University, B.A. with Honors, Government & French Studies, 2008