Ms. Ned’s practice focuses on complex and commercial litigation. She has experience in both taking and defending depositions, motion practice and management of complex litigation cases. Ms. Ned also has experience performing internal investigation for clients.
- Defended Maker Studios against a securities action brought by a former employee.
- Represented a public institution in an internal investigation pertaining to conflicts of interests and research misconduct.
- Represented plaintiffs pro bono in an impact education litigation case pursuing equal rights for minority groups.
Professional, Business and civic Affiliations
- Volunteer, Harriet Buhai Center for Family Law (2015-2016)
Other Career Experience
- Associate, Munger Tolles & Olson, Associate (2014-2016)
- The University of Texas School of Law, The Review of Litigation, 2014
Events & Speaking Engagements
- September 21, 2016
- California, 2014
- Central District of California, 2015
The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2014, with honors
Stanford University, M.A., 2009
Stanford University, B.A., 2008