Immigration and nationality law representing employers and individuals in a wide range of non-immigrant and immigrant matters, including preparing petitions and applications for aliens of extraordinary ability in the arts, entertainment and sciences; specialty occupation employees; adjustment of status and consular processing immigrant visas; and various immigrant and non-immigrant visas for employees and executives in the fields of high-technology and visual effects, fashion, entertainment, and interactive multimedia.
- Approval of Extraordinary Ability immigrant petitions for executives and key employees of major entertainment companies.
- Approval of waiver applications to remove basis for inadmissibility on humanitarian grounds.
- Approval of complex non-immigrant visas related to professions in the arts, entertainment, and technology.
- Handled a variety of complex immigration matters involving citizenship, waivers, criminal convictions, travel and inadmissibility.
Professional, Business and civic Affiliations
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- February 1, 2016
- October 2015