Estate planning for high net worth individuals and families, probate and all aspects of post-death trust administration including estate tax returns, trust funding, and asset allocation and transfers.
- Regularly prepare estate planning documents for high net worth individuals and families including complex estate planning strategies.
- Gather information and coordinate appraisals pertaining to difficult-to-value assets for Estate Tax returns.
- Provide in-depth analysis of reasonable compensation for Trustee of multi-million dollar trust.
Professional, Business and civic Affiliations
- Japanese American Bar Association
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
Other Career Experience
- Legislative Aide, U.S. House of Representatives
- Assistant Vice President, Urban Swirski and Associates